Do you feel overwhelmed by Christmas shopping? Is the cost of Christmas stressing you out? I feel the same way and have chosen to give you an opportunity to start your shopping with a free $10. cash back award and a chance to get cash back from your choice of over 2000 stores.
1. All you have to do is sign up for ebates. It’s totally free and if you get three of your friends to sign up you will get $75. and they will get $10 when they sign up.
Here is a screen shot of some of the online stores offering double cash back right now
It’s easy to set up and every time you make a purchase at any of the stores through ebates your percentage of cash back is added to your account. When I first heard of it I thought it was a scam but it definitely is not. Check out all the stores they cooperate with here. I think you will see many you shop at anyways, so why not get free money while your at it?. I’m using their list of stores on their site to help me decide where to shop and what to get everyone. Maybe this year won’t be as financially stressed and I will be happy with great gifts for everyone
Ebates will email you the special double savings stores and a few coupons every day if you choose too receive it. I get the emails because often there are great sales going on that I don’t know about otherwise. For me, it’s a win-win situation because ebates includes stores like Kohl’s, J.C. Penney, Walmart, Target, Bed Bath and Beyond, Expedia, Clinique, Dick’s sporting goods, Hotel.com, Bass Pro, Lands End, Amazon, and even the Dollar Tree!
All it involves is going to the ebates website and clicking on the store you want to shop at and you will automatically get your discount. You choose when you sign up how you want to get your cash back. I chose to get a check sent to me every time my account reaches $50. It’s easier than clipping and sorting coupons.
Unfortunately, there are only 32 stores that you can go to the store and get cash back. They change those frequently so you will want to check which ones they are before you go shopping. Click Here to see the in-store offers. Click Here to see the online offers.
Some of the following ideas I tell you about are in ebates.
2. Cherrybrook, above, is having a sale and when you get to the site, click on the ebates icon on your bookmark bar and you will see more coupons and the e-bates 4% cash back! Cherrybrook sells all kinds of things that animal lovers enjoy. Even calendars.
- SDISC Meet the German Shepherd
- Price: $12.95
- West Highland White Terrier Bookends
- Price: $115.99
- Jody Whitsell Necklace Border Collie
- Price: $26.00
- SDISC Australian Shepherd - I Love My Dog Keychain
- Price: $9.99
- Fine Arf Pug Charm Necklace
- Price: $100.00
- Cocker Spaniel Wind Chimes MEDIUM Silver
- Price: $99.99
- Standing Dog Wine Glass Canaan Dog
- Price: $29.99
3. For the men in my life, I want to get them something they will actually use and not throw in a box in the attic or worse yet, throw in the trash! I recommend you check out the camping and fishing outlet for a wide array of things men could and would use. Besides the awesome cups than anyone could use, they have hunting and fishing supplies I wouldn't have thought of on my own. They have night vision products, fishing reals, military backpacks, scouting cameras, waterproof phone covers, tents and more!
4. I find that a meaningful gift is more fun to receive and I love to receive them. One gift my stepdaughter gave her Dad and I was a Calander. On each month was a picture of one or all the kids, her, and/or her spouse. She also had the birthdates and ages of the family printed on the actual dates. I loved this because I find it hard to stay on top of her 4 children's birthdates and ages and having the pictures was great too. A great place to do that is called Ink Garden. Right now they are having a 40% off everything sale until the end of November. Shipping is a fair price although mugs and travel cups are more expensive. I like the idea because I can design my own calendar with my own pictures, and also business cards (which are already a great price), baby announcements, or whatever you decide to order. Or, I can use the ideas they have which makes the process even easier.
5. And...don't forget about all the parties you will be going too! If you need a special outfit, try FashionMia. They have a huge selection.
I hope I gave you some ideas to make getting ready for the holidays easier. Enjoy your holidays and your shopping this year!